Sunday, August 29, 2010

Bored

Yeah so I'm just really bored right now and can't smoke so I'll just post some blog stuff. I can't believe that I am doing this, I never thought I'd be much of a blogger but I guess when you have something to talk about anyone can blog.

I'm just gonna throw a few of my favorite Hunter S. Thompson quotes on here.


"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."

"I have a theory that the truth is never told during the 9 to 5 hours."

"We'd be fools not to ride this strange torpedo to the end."


That guy is the man. He told it how it is and wasn't afraid of what people thought.

I know that this blog is mainly about marijuana, but I do like to use other drugs. If anyone has any questions/comments about other drugs or just want to talk about drugs, you can comment here or email me at boots2291@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment